HELP - Kind US members help needed. slightly OT

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
HELP - Kind US members help needed. slightly OT
This is OT as I need some help with an ebay purchase finishing in 8 hours :shock:
For once its not for my usual specialized stuff, but............
It is for a vintage skateboard that the seller will not ship outside the US but is happy for me to buy and ship to someone who could forward it for me.
If anyone could help I would, of course cover all costs etc. Its the same deck I had when I was twelve and may stay within my budget :roll:
If you can help please let me know ASAP.
I would pay the sellers postage cost to your US address and then send you the money to forward it to me in the UK.
Cheers
Jamie

This is the board

Hi mate
This is the board here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 3DWatching
As I said its pretty much the same as my first board back in Australia when I was twelve. I had only had a secondhand no name woody before this. Havnt skated in a long time but with this board in my possession, well you never know. ;)
I was really just looking at the vintage fibreglass decks to see what the state of things were, and came across this baby. The last one I noticed was very faded, scuffed and the trucks were in a real state and it was for sale in Cal for $150, so this one may quickly go out of my reach.
Its a long shot but you got to try.
All the best
Jamie

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I am in California, and could resend it to you if you win it.

The seller has a lot of nerve putting it Ebay UK and not will to send it there.

I would complain, and as I am in California, he(or she) should post it to me at no cost to help cover resending it to you in the UK. My Zipcode is 91311 for reference.

Be warned, post to UK is not cheap.

Terry
Los Angeles, CA.

Board on ebay

Hi Terry
I didnt get it bugger, bugger and bugger.
I got up at 2.30am logged on and suprise suprise it was still within budget and then I went to bid with a minute to go and it went to confirm my bid, and then it wouldnt accept it because I was bidding from outside the US and the seller wouldnt ship outside the US. Maybe a good thing in hindsight?
It went a bit too high anyway as the price went from $60 with 50 seconds left to $99.50 at the end.
Thanks for your kind offer, its very much appreciated.

All the best
Jamie

Back