Anyone used a Segway?

Kestonian

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Has anyone ever had a crack on a Segway?

I had 10 minutes on one today and it was great - what a toy! I'm not convinced on it as a mass transportation device (where do you park them?) but really good fun.

I'm told you can do city tours on them in various places. I would.

My Mum had a go, too. Aged 65!

ive had a go on one............ at goonhilly earth satelite station here in cornwall............. BRILLIANT FUN......... have you seen the off-road versions with larger wheels ? check them out on you-tube !!!!!
There arnt many places you can do city tours on them any more :cry:
i think the amsterdam one got banned.... you arnt allowed them on the road in England..... but i think you can tour cardiff on them !!!
:D

I did a 10 minute fun session out here in Singapore for $10 (just under a fiver).

They do a longer eco-tour which might have to be done ...

Yep had a go on one at work and loved it.

They also did off road ones with bigger chunkier tyres which were cool, batteries lasted ages.

Chris.

Kestonian":9ipo9st5 said:
I'm told you can do city tours on them in various places

They do the tours in Amsterdam - about 20 came past us nose to tail which looks very surreal when you've been smoking Purple Haze all afternoon :LOL:

I'd love a go of one,
they look like they're going to pitch you onto your nose any moment :LOL: :LOL:

My wee nephew was going to get the kids version [argos or toys r us or somewhere like that],i think it was going to cost about £100

crankhead":1k7j03wm said:
Hay prof, i near p!ssed myself watching that! funniest thing in ages... :LOL:

i know! its brilliant the way the little fella knows hes gonna crash so just bails out ghostying the segway into the trees.. quality!

Latest posts

Back