Who got the mint sauce stem cap?

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hmm just found it in its original packaging, and it is rather cool.. I might just have to keep it! :D

Attachments

• mint.jpg
    mint.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,205
Wanted one of those when that issue came out, but could only find the MBUK ones over here, so didn't buy the magazine! Sucks that it's plastic, didn't realise that.

Yup it is plastic, I got one free with the mag ages ago, no idea where it is now though.

I certainly wouldn't use it on a bike it doesn't look up to the job IMHO

I've got about 5 off them in me shed " miss's used to do the mags for asda got a shit load of the socks as well" :LOL: luckly the sock's are'nt plastic :roll:

Andy B":ake3cq7k said:
Yup it is plastic, I got one free with the mag ages ago, no idea where it is now though.

I certainly wouldn't use it on a bike it doesn't look up to the job IMHO

That said, the original Aheadset specification is for a plastic top cap. So it snaps rather than allowing the bearings to be over tightened. People only started using alu caps cos they look nice! :LOL:

Back