It's almost impossible to say if what happened was a real threat or a scam. I would always assume the worst and perform the steps below.
1. Run windows update and install any critical patches
2. Update firefox
3. Download, install and run a full scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-An ... tag=button
4. If the scans picks up anything then get it to remove it.
5. Purchase a Full version on Avira/Kapersky/AVG that will protect your from Worms in the future.
For SALE - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=305141Bikes GT Psyclone 1997
- Kona CinderCone 1994 - Kona RockHopper FS 1999 - Kona RockHopper Comp - Rock Lobster Team TIG SL
"Everyone dies so you're one hell of a lot better off to live your life now than to look back and wonder what you missed"