Who's not gone to work today then? (Round Two)

neilll

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Been trying to get out of Corby since 07:30am, all the roads are either blocked or closed...........about 8 inches of snow here and jacknifed lorries everywhere.................was supposed to be in court today :roll:

Given up and come home....

Neill

Cycled in again. Less settled snow than Monday but roads are far worse, properly cold by the time I got in - god bless Gore-Tex socks.

Special mention to every c**t who was in a hurry this morning and thought it acceptable to power through 4 inches of black slush at 30mph, I hope it was worth the 2 minutes you saved on your journey :evil:

You don't need to give us a story,we're not your boss! ;)

Make a brew put ya feet up.

Al. :D

al":16py690b said:
You don't need to give us a story,we're not your boss! ;)

Make a brew put ya feet up.

Al. :D

Jury Service ;)

They've closed the Crown Court for the day now anyway so all effort was in vain :roll:

Well thats snow joke is it! :roll:

I'll get my gillet, Al. :D

Don't get paid if don't go in.

Took double the time but crawled in at 25-30 all the way, nothing gritted as usual... :roll:

Still plenty of cyclists with no lights or helmets riding on the road as the paths are deadly.

Corby? thats just down the road a ways from me...

A good 5 inches hereabouts.

Did an emergency cat food run this morning - roads the worst I've seen them since I were a nipper.

Neighbour dragging 44 ton lorrys up the gradients around Huntingdon and Sawtry in his Discovery since 4.30 am - earnt about £200 for his efforts.

I left my car parked casually half in half out of the drive as its stuck....

legrandefromage":up6qn8fz said:

Is it?

I just put 'Location: In the Kingdom of the Pant Lord' into StreetMap and it told me not to be a silly ass :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Neill

neilll":3bxvbyfm said:
legrandefromage":3bxvbyfm said:

Is it?

I just put 'Location: In the Kingdom of the Pant Lord' into StreetMap and it told me not to be a silly ass :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Neill

This is what i got in google maps 'We currently do not support the location In the Kingdom of the Pant Lord' but if you put in Kingdom of the plant lord you get several locations http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?near=In+t ... +Maps&rl=1

Back