First of the year....and 2nd,3rd and 4th!!!!

rosstheboss

Retrobike Rider
Got my first chest infection and course of antibiotics today, I wonder how many more 2009 will bring....?

Oh dear. I hope you complete the course of pills. As some people don't once they feel better. Then it returns stronger because they didn't complete. :roll:

This is getting silly!!!! I've got a chest infection, my girlfriends boys have both got tonsilitis and now even the f***ing DOG is on antibiotics!!!

Any miracle cures anyone?

Well, as I sit here in my Travelodge staring at my two lovely new retro steeds, I have noticed I've got my second chest infection since new years day. :evil:
But the two new bikes and the beer are making up for it!

mootsguy":1eb14683 said:
chris667":1eb14683 said:

Always works for me.

Been my theory for a while, keep you blood alcohol levels up and kill those nasty bugs :LOL:

Seriously though, prevention is better than cure, when I lived in the Madrid using the metro (underground), I always used to take the shallow breaths and cover my nose n mouth if anybody sneezed or if it was rammed, stay away from kids, or parents who have kids, and drunk plenty of beer. Always washed my hands before eating. Result is I barely got ill in 3 years! And i'm normally quite prone to chest infections and colds, hence the above measures.

Went to the doctor this morning after a sleepless night not being able to swallow without extreme pain - turns out I've got a streptococcal throat infection?!?! Been given some different antibiotics as the amoxycillin wasn't working....

Might try the beer trick - the rugby's on after all...... ;)

Back