Fitness levels?

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just wondering what you do to keep an ideal fitness level for your biking?

Sounds a bit serious but not really just want to be in good enough shape to enjoy riding without running out of steam also got me name down for MM ?

At the moment I turbo train and one decent ride at least once a week :? But to no real program and quite random :?

Any ideas for some sort of format to stick too??

At the moment, with little un keeping me up a lot during the night, I am quite tired so my riding time is a little short sadly :roll:

So, I am on the TT Mon/Wed/Fri for 30 mins at a time (45 or 60 mins if I can muster the energy), and one big ride out on either Sat or Sun.

I feel like I am letting myself down, but I know its only short term and 'normal service' will be resumed in due course! :LOL:

checking out the competition eh :LOL:

im a 30 mile a dayer and if need be i can wind myself up to 160rpm for a bit

i might put some kind of organisation to it one day but probably not :LOL:

checking out the competition eh

ha.ha You must be joking!! :LOL:

Just really being nosy to what people do? :D

Pickle think thats going to be my plan for now .... A steady every other day, then build on that

the mrs got a trainer this weekend and ive set her a task of 20mins a day . i dont care if its only just turning the cranks round for 20mins as long as she doesnt stop after a week :LOL:

just think of it as any time on the bike is better than no time at all

i just ride my bike when i feel like it :D works ok i'm not a fitness freak i ride offroad most weekends and mess about in town/skate park after work if i feel like it in the week.
dont really understand the turbo trainer thing why not just go out for a ride? :LOL:

too many morons and skunk pussys outside :x

not to mention i reallly cant be arsed getting cold and wet :LOL:

Over the winter I run 2-3 times a week, swim a couple of times and cycle to work. On my day off I try to go out on the bike for a reasonable length ride increasing the distance week on week.

As it gets lighter I swap some of my early morning running for short cycling sessions and continue to increase the mileage and gradient on longer rides.

Sounds organised but it's a bit at the mercy of weather, work and all kinds of other things!

perry":1kxr5sq8 said:
too many morons and skunk pussys outside :x

not to mention i reallly cant be arsed getting cold and wet :LOL:

yeh there are alot of morons outside but getting cold and wet makes the beer after way better :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

while i have the fitness to ride for miles ( although because of a history in bmx im more of a sprinter ) i cant run more than a short distance before getting knackered :?

Latest posts

Back