Awesome !! Took the day off to go Snowboarding ;-)

delboy009

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
With the fresh sale of my Klein Attitude Coral Reef, I decided to treat myself to a day off and head up the downs to do some Snowboarding !! Bloody excellent :D :D

I have to say, in a different kinda way I was actually pleased to be on a board instead of 2 wheels !!! If only we had real snow every winter !!!

Anyone else into flying down hills on boards with no wheels ??

:D

Snowboarding

Used to live in San Francisco which is 2.5 hours from the Tahoe. Would regularly drive up in the morning do a full day and drive back in the evening. Since being spoilt their I can't bring myself to deal with the crowds and crap snow at Big Bear in Socal.

Congratulations on the sale Klein, that's a sweat bike.

Thanks fella .... Didnt want to see it go but its a good price and needs must !!

The snow on the South Downs where we are was only about 6 inches deep but once it was compacted a bit it was actually quite fast !!! Best where gonna get anyways ;)

Well... Thats prob it for another year I bet !!!

Ha ha ...

Del

On my first and only trip to france for snowboarding I told them I learned in scotland...

"Surf on ze ICE!!!!"

Straight in to the intermediate group :)

ernestrome":3ou65dfv said:
On my first and only trip to france for snowboarding I told them I learned in scotland...

"Surf on ze ICE!!!!"

Straight in to the intermediate group :)

Ha ha .... Good move !!

If your comfy you'll pick it up quick the basics will bore the piss of ya !! Helps if you used to ride or skateboard ! I found anyway ;)

I did some great snowboarding standing up on my kids' plastic sledge :D Actually got some decent speed up too :shock:

orange71":3ta5a02a said:
I did some great snowboarding standing up on my kids' plastic sledge :D Actually got some decent speed up too :shock:

And thats exactly what made me buy my first Snow Board :D

Are you tempted ??? You'll never look back ;)

I am amazed that you got almost $2k for yours and my 1994 Coral Reef only got $1k. I guess that rigid fork really is worth $1k as mine had the Judy that came with it.
Way to go my man. Nice sale!
BTW, snowboarding is the only way to go! :LOL:

Are you tempted ??? You'll never look back

BTW, snowboarding is the only way to go

preaching to the converted fellas!! I've been quite a few times in the Alps and Pyrenees, though not for about 5 years. It felt great to be back on a board of some sorts :LOL:

Back