turbo trainer advice please

jimmylad

Retro Guru
hello all.
hoping someone maybe able to shed some light on the matter. my mother has requested a tubro trainer (bless her!) but she is wanting something abit persific. she's after one that can be hooked up to the computer so she can have a nice ride around france and such whilst keeping in the comfort of her home. she's not after any special training modes and the such, just something to watch on the screen really.
does anyone know of a turbo trainer that will do said list? i've had a look on the internet and ebay and such but they all seen rather expensive, if not confusing.
any advice to models and such would be great.

safe trails

(p.s. i'm up to 3 inches of pure powder snow outside my door today! soon i'm hoping to be snowed in!)

There are several training DVDs to use rather than a TT that hooks up to the PC. I down load a few race segments from You tube and watch them whilst on the turbo. Usualy from the TDF but have been watching some from RAMM for those longer sesions.

got any links green rabbit

did 2 hours today while watching grand designs on the pc

virtual reality stuff is costly due to the training aspect . i you want to ride as an actual avatar you can see your limited to racing which wouldnt be very picturesque

im guessing your mum wants to have a leisurely 5mph pedal around some countryside but the closest thing would be a training dvd but itl be moving quicker than she wants

Back