Stolen Monday

russ77

Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Over four inches of snow outside this morning. Getting across town to work is out of the question. Anyone else in the same boat? What are your plans for the day?

I will be polishing cranks in front of Homicide: Life on the Streets. With tea and biscuits, of course.

i have to drive 46 mile roundtrip to pick up expenses sheets for my cycling proff job and teach an of road to year 5s this afternoon.im suspecting my lesson wont happen as its just started to snow hard outside .....should be fun on the acle straight. :p

We're texting furiously at this end to see if anyone's made it into work here in London, so far no one has, hahahahahahahahaha!!!

I shall be having a nice long hot bath, possibly baking some cakes (yes, really!) and seeing if I can get hold of the blasted elusive 16 to 17" Kona frame for somewhere!

I'm just waiting for the snow to arrive here. Just wanting to get out and ride me bike around the "Leadmines" here :LOL:

Yep same here, "working from home" ;)

Love this snow, so cool to see London like this :cool:

Sounds very nice for you lot! No such luck here, so to work I went. The arrival at work of a first pressing copy of Abbey Road for me cheered me up somewhat though. So now it's not Stolen Monday so much as stolen monday evening. Glass of red, stereo cranked. Great way to unwind! :cool:

PS Pictures- go take some!

Geoff":38y191fe said:
No such luck here
Yeah just spoke to my bro in Sydney and he was frying the snags on the Barbie in Tropical Heat!

Snow? no - you got me there, snow? here? hahahahahaha....

My GFs been sent home from Cambridge as its about 4 inches deep and getting deeper, Alconbury has a 'light dusting'... :evil:

Back