DMR - customer service

dirtjumper_dmr

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
had to email DMR with technical Qs about tube diameters and such a few times recently... always email straight back either the same day or next, always totally helpful and i just get the feeling they're all about riding bikes :D
on the same subject, saracen are equally helpful and seem to have info on the old bikes, i asked about a bike ID a while ago and got catalogue scans emailed back and seemed very helpful.
just thought i'd let you all know!!!

cool

ive been meaning to email them for months as i have some original trailblade forks in white and ive been led to believe they are the only ones they did . im not sure how much i believe it or if it was a very limited run . the person that told me might be a tad aspirational :LOL:

ive been wanting to find out if they did a trailstar in black chrome of if it was only the sidekick 1 that got the treatment

oh and what the timeline of the trailstar was . i know mtb bottom bracket with horizontal drops predated the american/ horizontal mtb/vertical but cant remember what the pre disc mount had :? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back