i was in a photo shoot today! sorry modern bikes though!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
today i went to the isle of wight (again! :D )

today there was a specific reason though, a friend of mine who is an aspiring journo was doing an article about the island for the CTC and needed guiding as he hadn't ridden on the island before but also needed people in the pictures for the article aswel, was quite a fun day, loads of re-riding the same bit of ground to get a perfect pic though so it didn't seem like a normal ride at all but riding is riding!! :D

oh , nearly forgot, the kona was on the ferry going over, it was afire mountain, the guy who onwed said he got ot out of the freeads for £25!! :shock:

here's a few of my pics of luke behind the camera and his mate steve aswel on the yeti, those who came on the recent IOW ride last month will i'm sure recognize bits in the pics.

when luke emails some of the pics he took i'll post them on here, having seen some on the screen of his very expensive camera they looked really good.

Attachments

• iow with luke 001resized.jpg
    iow with luke 001resized.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 671
  • iow with luke 003resized.jpg
    iow with luke 003resized.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 671
  • iow with luke 005resized.jpg
    iow with luke 005resized.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 671
  • iow with luke 008resized.jpg
    iow with luke 008resized.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 671
more pics! :D

Attachments

• iow with luke 012resized.jpg
    iow with luke 012resized.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 667
  • iow with luke 013resized.jpg
    iow with luke 013resized.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 667
  • iow with luke 015resized.jpg
    iow with luke 015resized.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 667
i just got an email with what i think is the coolest pic of me on a bike ever!!! :D

so here it is . . . . just got told to remove it coz it ain't my property! bugger! i'm not allowed to post it until the mag it might go in comes out. :( . oh well, a couple of you saw it.

i'm really pleased, it's one of those pics that makes you think you're a better rider than you are!!! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back