What car have you lusted after for years?

losidan

Senior Retro Guru
There are loads of motors I would kill to own...but, I must MUST have one of these....I've always said since it came out I will have one before I am 40. I've only got 5 years left now :shock:
cossie.jpg

mmmmmmmm, sport quattro. put me down for two please! :D

The only problem with owning the Lancia is the people who built it, in that pic above you can see the coolant pooling around it already from a leak somewhere :LOL:

losidan":1uplijg8 said:
There are loads of motors I would kill to own...but, I must MUST have one of these....I've always said since it came out I will have one before I am 40. I've only got 5 years left now :shock:

Said exactly the same thing about exactly the same car. Ok I've got 3 years on you as I'm only 32, but it just ain't gonna happen. What with the small people and that lady what live in my house :LOL: .

Still, I had me one of these a couple of years ago - and loved every minute of it :twisted:

Attachments

• ford_sierra_xr4x4.jpg
    ford_sierra_xr4x4.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,674
Orange 71 exceptional taste :cool:

put me down for a DS and an RS3100 please :D

Skoda S110r with air cooled flat 6 motor and a mad turbo.
or Pre A Porsche 356 stock or VW type 34 ghia 2.3 flat 4 etc.or low light Karmann Ghia or....................

Al, :D

Sorry to rub it in Losidan ;-)

This was my one I got rid of a lil while ago !!

Sure was a nice toy !! One thing I will certainly say to you now though is go for an earlier Big Turbo model !! If your anything like me and you like to tinker then you'll soon realise that the small turbo is seriously restricted for mods !! I had mine on the rolling road at 272BHP and 326lbft of torque !! As much as anyone dare wish to go without changing for Big Turbo, Pectel ECU, Grey injectors etc etc .... BIG money !!

Great cars and one, like you, I just had to own !! Started at 19 with a 4x4 Cossie Saph !!! Mental on my 'then' wages !!! £2500 insurance premium !! Doh !!!!

Worth every penny ;) ;)

P.S You might have noticed but I was going for totally standard look !! Trust me, its WELL worth it when it comes to selling it on !!!

Attachments

• cos pic.jpg
    cos pic.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,675
Back