Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:16 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:24 pm 
South West Deputy AEC
South West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 pm
Posts: 1840
Location: Wilts
tintin40 wrote:
al wrote:
Think someone's missing the point!

This is a disgusting waste of money. None of this money has been generated through football.This is a multi billionaire playing with our national game, like it or not!

As far as i can see city no longer have a manager, just a rich man having a laugh! i ain't laughing!!

Al.


I get the point. But life's a bitch and some kid in boots gets £££

I see Alfid fulhams owner is going to buy Ronaldo as he can crash a car in a tunnel and live :shock:


:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:41 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:03 pm
Posts: 1644
Location: Prestwick
aggggggggggghhhhhhh

I had a big argument today with a big football fan

this is really pisses me off, what has that stupid tw@t got to add to this world for a wage thats worth 10 times more in a week than some really decent and clever folk can earn in ten years.

I hate him, the way football has gone and although i love the game i really cant be arsed with premiership football.


Last edited by crud on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:41 pm 
East Midlands AEC
East Midlands AEC
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:45 pm
Posts: 15067
Location: Derby, UK
Quote:
Watch MOTD tomorrow night and look at all the empty seats at some premiership grounds


that was my point.

this all won't last - I give it 2 more years before there is a massive crisis. May even be less.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:49 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:51 pm
Posts: 321
crud wrote:
aggggggggggghhhhhhh

I had a big argument today with a big football fan

this is really pisses me off, what has that stupid tw@t got to add to this world for a wage thats worth 10 times more in a week than some really decent and clever folk can earn in ten years.

I hate him, the way football has gone and although i love the game i really cant be arsed with premiership football.


I cant be arsed with premiership football either - thats why I support Leeds United !! MOT :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:14 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:03 pm
Posts: 1644
Location: Prestwick
flyingwelshman wrote:
crud wrote:
aggggggggggghhhhhhh

I had a big argument today with a big football fan

this is really pisses me off, what has that stupid tw@t got to add to this world for a wage thats worth 10 times more in a week than some really decent and clever folk can earn in ten years.

I hate him, the way football has gone and although i love the game i really cant be arsed with premiership football.


I cant be arsed with premiership football either - thats why I support Leeds United !! MOT :wink:


i have a mate whos a big oldam fan, one of their top players is on 6,5k a week, sensible money for a hobbie he has turned into a profession, but they will lose a lot of future support to young folk in the area who will no doubt follow the "mighty city"

anyway wrexham 1 all tonight, shite but the title has not gone yet


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:08 am 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:12 pm
Posts: 4439
Location: Barry
If its a bubble then let it burst!

Why do people not moan (so much) about...

Lewis Hamilton (tax exile)
Brad Pitt etc
The Stones (tax exiles)
MPs (passing a bill to keep expenses a secret on the same day the Heathrow bill was passed- that makes my piss boil!)



Cardiff City fan here- hoping not to sell anybody in this window! Though the chairman Peter Ridsdale said "our players are definitely not for sale- unless a really good offer is on the table" .... way to play hardball Pete!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:07 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:20 am
Posts: 862
Location: St. Helens
[quote="CTK"]If its a bubble then let it burst!

Why do people not moan (so much) about...

Lewis Hamilton (tax exile)
Brad Pitt etc
The Stones (tax exiles)
MPs (passing a bill to keep expenses a secret on the same day the Heathrow bill was passed- that makes my piss boil!)


Exactly,


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:37 pm 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Posts: 21466
spudgun wrote:
CTK wrote:
If its a bubble then let it burst!

Why do people not moan (so much) about...

Lewis Hamilton (tax exile)
Brad Pitt etc
The Stones (tax exiles)
MPs (passing a bill to keep expenses a secret on the same day the Heathrow bill was passed- that makes my piss boil!)
Exactly,


Well in F! case. They can and do die.
Here is a 6 figure sum footie team :lol:


Last edited by tintin40 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:07 pm 
South West Deputy AEC
South West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 pm
Posts: 1840
Location: Wilts
OOOHHHH Thank you Tony :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BerthaPog, longun, Mr Crudley, RickTheUncivil, unkleGsif and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group