Why have we got Amazon adverts adverising toasters?

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Why have we got Amazon adverts adverising toasters?

Just looked on the cool wall page and there a lovely set of toasters advertised courtesy of Amazon at the footer of the page...

Is this some scary, strange fixation that our founder suffers from, or something?

Made me chuckle :p

Toast and tea are the conerstones of winter bike fettling.

Why don't we have kettle and teapot ad's.

I personnaly find that a Kenwood no element stainless kettle and a Denby imperial blue tea pot to be my preferred combination.

As for toasters... Dualit all the way! :LOL:

Personally, I'm a matching collar and cuffs kind of guy. I like my bars/stems and seatposts to all be the same brand etc. I'm no different when it comes to kitchen appliances which is why I use this nice little Russell Hobbs two some. A delightful brushed steel kettle (hidden element of course) and a marvelous four slice polished toaster. In fact, having punctured halfway through todays ride (no spare or pump - not happy) I'm sat here now with Tea and toast from these marvellous machines.

9763795a2512383801b941831537l.jpg

9763795a2512384460b807530074l.jpg

Come on then, post your pics aswell, I want to see what you're all using :)

I hate tea . :roll:

to work on the bike , there is nothig better than a coffee and a fag . a bit dangerous when cleaning the chain with petrol , but worth the risk .

I found myself in the kitchen at the weekend [I was lost obviously] and noticed I don't have a toaster.. Been using the gas grill for 3 years in my place and never thought about buying a toaster..

I do have a kettle tho. :roll:

We've not got a microwave - the old one gave up the ghost and we never got round to buying one. It's a bit of a pain when you're in the supermarket and some food is microwave only, but I've got used to it and we eat far less junky food as a result.

Back