damn 09 already havent ridden for a month

billinjah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Please tell me im not alone! i havent ridden since the start of december am now feeling very fat and post xmassy!! got a free weekend so i can service all the bikes and go for a lovely ride! anyone else been as lazy as me!

was lazy for 2 weeks around xmas but made myself do the salisbury challenge. but my excuse was cold and flu crappiness! still haven't cleaned the bikes though, but i did buy a shed today so i feel like i have done 2 things this year so far! :D

My bikes are all packed away in storage 7000 miles for a couple of years (although once I have a place to stash one, I have a feeling I might buy one out here)

:(

exbiker":1v2kyzq0 said:
I haven't ridden for nearly 6 months now.........Gutted :cry:
:shock:
Havn't been on anything epic but cycle everyday to work (4miles there, 4 miles back), hoping thats enough to keep me fit(ish) for when the sun starts shining again.
Carl
(mmm...must buy some winter clothing one year :LOL: )

I rode Tarw at Coed y Brenin, and Warncliffe over xmas, still feeling the xmas podge though.. :shock:

Not only that my gym has turned into a battery farm.. Soo many new years resolutions going on at the moment - don't expect all the new faces to last that long though! ;)

I got proper lazy just as we went into December and then caught a cold which hung about for a fortnight. Finally got back on the bike after at least a month off yesterday and it was hard work and frickin' cold. It turns out that there are no prizes for laziness except for 20 mins extra in bed each morning and a warm trip to work.

I haven't ridden since 20th september, since I busted my shoulder. I keep trying to get out but it's freezing cold, I'm competely unfit now and motivation is a very scarce thing in the bleak midwinter....

Rode the Peaks Meet...came back, broke more ribs a few weeks later, then got really busy at work. Not been near a bike since October :roll: :evil:

Back