Konamad aka Ringlemike is back :-(

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
As pointed out by a keen eyed retrobike member it would appear Konamad aka Dave Hughes has returned this time masquerading as ringlemike.

If you have any outstanding deals with Dave Hughes he can be contacted on > ringlemike@yahoo.co.uk. Also have all his other details for those struggling.

:shock: unbelievable :shock: the guy should be selling brass

:?

"Mike" contacted me asking about the Yo eddy i have,..if i have any spare parts,..and what size mine is,..; i bought mine from him (Dave)

There's a funny thing, i was interested in the HotRod bars he had but got fed up waiting for a pic and didn't like the fact he had them for sale on another thread on the same page.

He also contacted me interested in doing a deal for my E3, which i bought from Konamad :roll:

I successfully bought a Control Centre headset from Ringlemike before Christmas. allPMs were signed 'Dave', and payments went to his partner, whos details I have if needed.

Why don't you 'lock' his for sale posts or just ban him? Never had any dealing with the guy but, it sounds like plenty on here have & not been very happy with the transaction! You might be saving genuine 'retrobikers' alot of time & agro.

Don't know if this is an ethical thing to do but... If people on here lose confidence in seliing/buying it'd be a big shame.

Just a thought..

He has been banned (again).

rosstheboss":gfksz6cz said:
On his profile his location is listed as I AM KONAMAD!!! :?

That addition was made by myself after discovering his true identity (sadly not in a Scooby Doo style). Clearly it would've been a pretty crap subterfuge had he had that in his profile all along.

Anyhow the following are expecting bits

kingofming
cannondale king
kilaueachild
mynciboyy
Turkish

please contact hughesdavo@yahoo.co.uk[/b]

Back