Happy New Year Retrobikers

ozpete

Retro Guru
Happy new years you lot. Now spill the beans on your new years resolutions. I figure youv'e got 8 to 10 hours to think of something good! Me, well I'm going to try to spend more time on two wheels rather than four. Don't reckon I'll do any good, but hey, isn't that what NY resolutions are all about? Enjoy your night, be safe, and I'll see you all next year! Pete.

yup,happy new year to you all :D

think next year ill plan to ride more,getting fit n healthy would be nice,finish and enjoy my mk1 xr2,save some money :roll: and have fun

oh yeh,getting married in feb so staying out of trouble would be ideal lol

also id like to jump out of a plane for charity but ive said this for a couple of years now so we'll see ;)

Happy New Year all. Not quite the new years house party / birthday party I'd hoped for as everyone has come down with flu or injured themselves and the wife is asleep upstairs. Still, 3 bottles of Veuve in the fridge and a chinese planed for a little later should suffice for tonight.

Last year I gave up smoking after 15 odd years. This year I intend to drop from 15 stone to 12 by doing a metric f**kload of riding.

All the very best for 2009 for all!

One fact - our stuff will probably become older and more retro within the next few hours :D

Cheers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!

I am hoping for a much better one to come!!!

For the first time in since I can remember I will be spending it with my family :D

Best regards

Dave

Happy new years

Happy new years to all.
May the new year hold all you wish.
Ride safe where ever you go.

Jamie

Best wishes to you all- remember to drink plenty of water before bed to avoid the hangover in the morning!

Cheers
Si

Happy new year :D
Gonna try not to buy any more frames for a whole year(apparently 10 is plenty :( ) no mention of wheels though :D Also now I've finally got a Digital camera gonna work out how to use it and post some bikes up :D

Back