sunday morning ride

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
i sometimes do ride a bike, and each time i think; i need to do this more often,...what i thought 8 months ago and this was the first time after :roll:

but okay, got up this morning and it was a great day,..
clear; sunny; no wind; and about 0 degrees,.perfect!

only setback, wanted to take the EASTON but that one had a flat front tyre so took the Seven instead,....since 2 years,....

went for about 1,5 hours and came back totally reborn,...loved it!,..got to do this more often! ;)

bas2.jpg

bas.jpg

bas3.jpg

nice pics! i assume that is your car that your bike is resting against coz i'm sure the owner would be pissed if it isn't yours! :LOL:

How come you haven't ridden for 8 months? I feel withdrawals if off the bike for a couple of days :)

For some reason, i can't find the time to ride the bike that often.
Since Kirsten came into the world, 3 years now, my precious spare time goes to her,..and i have been working alot lately

and taking away some bikes,..that doesn't hurt me ;)

Good for you Bas, nice bike, nice scenery, enjoy the RIDE

And hey, I think I know what you mean, I get this feeling most every sunday morning. 2 kids 8y and 6y old, but Sunday morning is mine ;)

Unfortunately Kirsten does not life with me so the sunday mornings are her's,..which is more important to me then all the bikes in the world,..

I can't wait to take her along,..

My daughter was asking for her 1st bike at 18months so my mrs got her a trike,for her 2nd birthday(3 weeks ago) I got her a Specialized hotrock,can't keep her off it.Now when she sees me in bike gear she asks where are WE going!

Back