Run of bad luck?

REKIBorter

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
First of all the boiler packs in, terminal failure of the flux capicitor or something like that - parts discontinued 15 years ago.

My car, 2 month old 58 plate Volvo V70 gets smacked on the nose by some flying debris on the motorway. Smashed grille, dented bumper and smashed fog lamp surround.

Mrs Reki found out today she is going into hospital for an op on Xmas eve.

It's going to be one hell of an Xmas :roll:

bluddy ell hope something real nice comes along soon to redress the balance. best wishes to Mrs Reki :D she'll get really well looked after at christmas time in hospital ;)

blooming ekk mate they say luck runs in threes its starts wth three bad runs then three really good runs i hope mrs reki's alright and send her my best from the ck clan :D :D :D and dont forget 3 goods runs are coming your way :cool:

I hope your fortunes change, Just remember material stuff can be fixed and replaced and you will still have the good wife for christmas so keep smiling and im sure you will have a lovely Christmas :D

sorry to hear that dude, but just think, there is always someone in a worse situation than yourself.

for example, a 65 yr old chap in the next town from me went outside after some kids raped his car, confronted them, got kicked to shit and then spent 3 weeks in hospital with brain injuries before dieing yesterday.

I'm sure his family will have a great time this xmas. :(

Hey Reki keep us informed of Mrs Reki's progress over Christmas and be sure to tell her that we'll all be thinking of her.
What happened to your boiler ? I might be able to help. I just serviced my own 20 yr old boiler and used to be a heating engineer in a former life ;)

Lost my job in Sept,Ma in law died in oct,wife had tumor removed last month,twin sons both made redundant today,never give in mate,it'll get better

Back