Leg Warmers

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Morning...nippy outside innit, thinking I should get myself some leg warmers.
Thing is what size and which product?
I'm firmly in the stumpy (ie normal :LOL: ) category...inside leg a pitiful barely over 30", but my thighs are around 24". Is that medium/large..can't find measuring guide on the stuff for sale.
Any recommendations?
Cheers
Carl

Harryburgundy":14e25ihn said:
Morning...nippy outside innit, thinking I should get myself some leg warmers.
Thing is what size and which product?
I'm firmly in the stumpy (ie normal :LOL: ) category...inside leg a pitiful barely over 30", but my thighs are around 24". Is that medium/large..can't find measuring guide on the stuff for sale.
Any recommendations?
Cheers
Carl

Leg warmers ??

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ify5H8no8

OMFG That's Olivia Newton Johnn right? Good thing we're one hour ahead on the continent, I've had my tea ;)

I've got some Kraft leg warmers, nicely warm and solid with the high friction leg gripper edges. I'm 34 or so inseam and mine are size Large, I pick them smallish and they don't sag. I have on occasion used them for running too.

Cyclingwise the Krafts work well for me with baggies, but I don't like em so much with Lycra bibshorts. Cold ar$e warm legs is not for me

Enjoy!!

Leg warmers?.............. :shock:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Come on Guy's get an indoor trainer for Gawd's sake ,we cyclists have a cool image to live up to,an' leg warmers dont cut it
Before we know it you'll be on about dayglo lycra shorts next :shock:

I'll take the risk of a semi sensible answer.

Cycling legwarmers are great as are kneewarmers (the latter really extend the use of your shorts and protect your knees from the cold when the winter is a bit inbetween). And while we're at it a short sleeve jersey, gilet and armwarmers works most of the year round. Oh, and for the fashion police baggies and tights/legwarmers is a far worse look than Fame legwarmers by a country mile plus you risk getting all that flapping material hoicked up on the saddle. Rigid, proud and clad in lycra is the way forward :shock:

Sorry, can't help you with size though. Perhaps try some on at the LBS? Or is there a size guide on CRC or Wiggle?

Back