Hangover Recovery tips!!

psyclone1976

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It's Friday night.....been hungover all day....several toilet hugging sessions throughout the day...and i had to start a 12h night shift at 7pm!! any tips for keeping me wide awake till dawn??? :?:

None that are legal :LOL:
I swear by Resolve sachets. I try to neck one before going to be whenI've had a skin-full and then another when I wake-up. Always a struggle to keep it down, but they do the biz for me!

PS A big bag of Charles would probably do the trick
I've already though of that!! not really good idea at work especially as I'll be listening to radio1 most of the night. prob start dancing at my desk :twisted:

I'm normally good before going to bed after a night out and drink lots of water but was so messed up just passed out. My girlfriend called me at 3am and even though the phone was right by my head i didn't hear a thing. :!:

I no longer indulge but BITD always found Irn-Bru, fried food and Resolve did the trick usually accompanied by loud music such as The Didjits or Dead Kennedys. I think they call it "shock tactics". :LOL:

And if all else failed a wee hair o' the dug that bit ye really staightened me out, that however is a slippery slope and not really a good idea whilst at work. ;)

dirtjumper_dmr":3ul8uovt said:
Pickle":3ul8uovt said:
Dont drink to excess in the first place ;)

thats just crazy talk :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Exactly, we all know that the only way to avoid a hangover is to constantly drink to excess. I think that Pickle is confused.

Fresh orange juice and coke (the fizzy, brown kind, not the white teeth-numbing kind) together, in a pint glass.

Back