Show us your cars

Surfr

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My cousin has a theory that most mountain bikers roll up to trailcentres in 10 pound sheds then pull a 4K bike out of the back. Is there any truth in this?

Not sure, i've seen some fancy motors at trail centres.

I didn't have a daily car for about six months but i recently bought a £400 94 VW Polo (too dark and wet outside to take a pic), i've always bought older cheap cars, more because i can fix them myself and not liking modern cars enough to justify the expence than spending all my money on bikes though :)

I'm into classic cars too, my other toy car is a 1978 Capri 3.0S :cool:

Oh dear, i was worried this would happen, now you will see what my first love is and where all my money has gone!!!

512bhp uprated turbos, rotor tips, injectors, hoses, rotors, wastegate, induction, ecu, in fact nothing is original. Most of the lst 7 years have gone on this and its won a lot of awards as well as a couple of Jap magazine features. Really is my pride and joy but now also own a VW Camper and currently building it up but its a lot of work. Will post up pics soon!

MyRX72.jpg

My old focus has been a revelation, bought as a interim getting to work car its been great. Don't care if it gets dented or dirty, chuck the bikes/dog/stuff for the cowp/anything in it. Costs about £100 for mot and service a year plus tyres, cheap fuel and insurance. Nobodys gonna nick it or break into it. And its went through the phases of where my bikes were worth more to now were I have one bike worth more :LOL:

... thought you guys were all into retro ;)
my daily driver......... :roll:

Attachments

• heckflosse2.jpg
    heckflosse2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 4,814
  • heckflosse1.jpg
    heckflosse1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 4,814
  • heckflosse.jpg
    heckflosse.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 4,814
thats why my rangie rocks
i couldnt give a monkeys if it gets scratched/dirty/dented
i used to allways keep my cars mint and be so worried every time the wife took it to work (supermarket car park for 8 hours at a time :shock: )
so now have a car worth 2k ish and throw it away when it dies :twisted:

i currently drive an s plate civic 1.4 that i got off the olds a few years back for a grand but previous to that i had an audi 80quid. before that a chavalier that cost 300quid so yes my bikes are better than the cars by miles!! :D :LOL: here's the pics.

Attachments

• n612249761_207314_9641.jpg
    n612249761_207314_9641.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4,807
  • n612249761_848885_3039.jpg
    n612249761_848885_3039.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 4,807
mazdaman1980":r8pfj464 said:

Despite what i said about not liking modern cars that is nice :cool: , i admire the work and time gone into it, 512bhp must be a handfull :shock:

There was a 70 Dodge Challenger 440 six pack in Glasgow a few years ago with a reputed 550bhp, probably right as i ran low 11 second 1/4's fully trimmed, driver was able to shift down and leave two black lines at 70 mph on the motorway :LOL:

Back