Interesting topic - the right to die - discuss?

mattbrown

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Im in favour of it, for me its about leaving positive memories for my loved ones, and also my dignity, when the pain and suffering for me is too much, i want to be given the choice.

Yes you must have the right to die what would the point of trying to aply medication to someone who has decided they would not have any more ? if they have lived then let it be. ta steve

if you need machines to live to the extent youd never live without them id deffo want the right to turn off machines and die as mother nature intended.

a friend a couple of years ago stopped taking his meds for a screwed heart hed had from birth,he lived a colourful life until his mid 20s and decided he wanted to stop the rot.he passed a happyish young lad whod lived longer than expected and enjoyed as much as he could .

i truely believe it should be our human rite to say no , if we wanna go let it be

We should all have the right to choose- It always amazes me that people object to this very basic human right? That said it has to be very strictly regulated but apart from that I see no good reason against it.

The catholic church have been very vocal about this issue and are wholly against the right to choose when you die- my general rule of thumb is- if the church are against something and I'm kind of unsure then take the contary view as it is invariable the right one.

The god squad have had hundreds of years of bad calls they can now be trusted to get things wrong on a consistant basis ;)

am i right in thinking this thread is in response to something on telly or similar ? ( i dont watch telly so dont know but have seen this topic apear in a few places in the past few days )

in the eyes of the law you cant legally kill yourself . which means you surely arnt in ownership of your own body , so who exactly owns me :? :LOL:

if we dont own ourselves are prostitutes charged with subletting :?

Its ilegal to kill yourself hmmmmmmmmmmmm if I kill myself whats the worst they can do to me :?

Killing someone else now thats the real tough question ie assisted suicide.

Not somewhere I'd like to be either as the person needing help or asked to help :(

Back