so what have you guys been up to today?

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i dragged my arse out of bed this morning, which i considered an amazing achievement considering the amount of alcohol consumed last night and how late i went to bed! :D

decided today was the day to attack the fleet with a spanner! especially bearing in mind the isle of wight ride on sunday. :D

1st bike was the 93 clockwork, my ride this weekend, bar-ends, new pads, green canti hangers and all the bedding in creeks and adjustments since building it.

2nd bike, st4, adam is using it on sunday, xtr rear mech fit, set up and adjust

3rd bike, 07 clockwork, rear puncture, set up and adjust

4th bike, lime crosswork, removed 9sp record and converted back to 8sp record with crosstop levers and vento wheels

5th bike, dynamo 2, removed 10speed record and cosmic wheels, fitted 9speed record and tune/mavic wheels(in ano orange :D )

6th bike, condor italia, removed some of the veloce 10speed, and replaced with 10speed record and cosmic wheels

7th bike, kona explosif, fitted 8speed wheels cassette and chain, m900 rear mech, and general checkover

8th bike, started fitting some of the veloce 10speed to the cougar

and i have only just finished! :D

so i have been quite busy today!! :D :D

tomorrow i'm gonna strip the aluminium O ready to send for painting, put new bar tape on the dynamo, then finish the rebuild of record on the condor, so busy again!

what you guys been up to then? :D

I got up went to work worked on shitty crappy whore bum bikes and then got home and worked on a shitty crappy whore car then played online took some stress out with some guns then looked at my muddy charge sat with 2 week old mud on. :LOL:

Got up late, packaged up some parcels to take to post office, came home and tinkered about with bikes for a while, nothing serious just played about with brakes etc

Then washed all the windows of house and cleared gutters

I'm taking a week off from work at the moment as i've not had any this year so taking it easy..........Reminds me of a joke one of the guys said at work. We were working next to this field and he turns to me and says 'how'd you know which one of those cows is on holiday? i says 'dunno', to which he replied 'the one with the wee calf' :LOL: must be said in a scottish accent obviously :p

looked for a job, went to the dole office to sign on looked for a job, flicked around retrobike. life sucks. yesturday had a 6 hour ride, life was good then

Cleaned my road bike. I am so proud, the 1994 Exage mech looks so much nicer than a modern matt black one.
Very proud of it.

Back