Youngest Retrobike member?

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just got back from doing a trade with "icantthinkofausername" and was VERY surprised .... He is a wee nipper at the grand age of 16 !! :D

Hope there is more like Pete about as the future of Retrobike will be in safe hands ;) Top man :cool:

16!!! Did he get ye tae buy him alcopops whilst he stood outside the offy??? :p

That's one of the good things about web forums- ye can only visualise folk by their writing style, etc.....

Jesus- there's also bikes on here older than that........... :shock:

awesome.

i have one question:

1) How can you afford parts at 16?

this is the whole point of retrobike - affording bits you couldnt when you were a poor teenager!!!!

i thought i was a whipper @ 25!

EdEdwards knows I'm a 17yr old nipper. 18 next week though. Even us you-uns can appreciate good old retro bike design :D
Cheers, Rob

I thought i was a young un at 26 :LOL: :roll: People visualise they're own ideas of what members look like /age etc but are usually pretty off the mark. Unless of course it's someone that uses text speak all the time so you can kinda guess the type :LOL:

Rsmith":rzrhjzff said:
Wot U on bout innit. :LOL:

word.jpg

:cool:

I work Saturdays in my LBS and yes it does take ages to save for anything expensive! I would have taken me about a year to build my modern, but I just drained my bank accounts instead :cool:

Back