a dream fulfilled new toy!!!

billinjah

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Ive wanted one of these for years ever since i got into VW's as a lad finally found a good one last week and wasted no tim in getting my oily mitts on it! got a few jobs to do on it but for now cant stop going out on the drive to have a look!! Its a rally homolgation special Vw Golf Rallye 4wd supercharged engine for those that think its just another golf GTI :D

Picture037.jpg

billinjah":u87o75lt said:
Ive wanted one of these for years ever since i got into VW's as a lad finally found a good one last week and wasted no tim in getting my oily mitts on it! got a few jobs to do on it but for now cant stop going out on the drive to have a look!! Its a rally homolgation special Vw Golf Rallye 4wd supercharged engine for those that think its just another golf GTI :D

That is nice :cool: the holy grail of golf GTi's
My dream cars are the rally homolgation 205 T16 & Metro 6R4

go on then - what's the stats? Engine? Performance?

One of our neighbours in the mid-eighties helped set up Auto-trader and I remember him turning up in all sorts of cars. He had the Sierra Cosworth etc. But one time one of his mates came by in a DeLorean and another in a 6R4 :shock: They were something to behold in our neighbourhood!

This is the last mk2 i had, please note i didnt have these wheels on it, i prefered the standards. These came with the car...and went with it.

Cheers guys Kev wiper will be going asap! as for performance they are jst 160bhp from the factory major restrictions but you open them up to about 210bhp easily but im going for an engine swap Bam tt engine for around 330 bhp it will be driveable but still good looking not into chav mods this is my last showcar all oem+ mods!
m12.jpg

Back