radio 1 anyone?

greenfinger

Retro Guru
Has anyone heard moyle's version of 'womaniser' by britney spears renamed and entitled 'lorry driver'? funny as hell :LOL: most entertaining radio show there is :cool:

nope but id like to :LOL: must be a link somewhere... there are some brilliant old ones from scott mills :LOL:

Scott mills show

Did you here the one they played a snippet of on Scott Mills show? Its was a pi$$ take of Beyonce's "if I was a boy" renamed "if I was a whore".
Found the link to the full track at work,but now i'm home I can't find it anywhere!

urgh, radio 1 in the daytime sux, the only thing even slightly worth listening to on radio 1 is zane lowe.... scott mills is the least funny person in the world imho closely followed by chris moyles :roll:

dirtjumper_dmr":1koangyt said:
urgh, radio 1 in the daytime sux, the only thing even slightly worth listening to on radio 1 is zane lowe.... scott mills is the least funny person in the world imho closely followed by chris moyles :roll:

Couldn't agree more... Zane Lowe rocks my kitchen when I'm tidying up after the kid has gone to bed.

Never been the same since Fat Harry White left the building :LOL:

Back