Can anyone recommend a bike shop in Aberdeen

psyclone1976

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
My girlfriend's father damaged his forks in a crash and left his bike unusable, I bought him a new set of forks and headset and need to get them fitted. Can anyone recommend a good bike shop in Aberdeen that can fit these without costing the earth for such a simple job??

Cannot comment on prices too strongly as it's too long between visits, but for a quick reply: Alpine Bikes has made a decent impression on me, the guys there ride.

Ask "Messiah" on here, he's local to Aberdeen.

Enjoy!! the riding is grreat.

Yes, there is Alpine Bikes, also Edinburgh Bicycle on George Street (done some jobs for me recently at a reasonable price).

Not used them myself but a friend swears by Foundry Bikes on Jopps Lane (between George Street and Aberdeen College).

aberdeen

whichever shop you use - they all have quite long waiting lists at the moment ..... i have always used Alpine personally ...... but there's no problem with any of the others

Have found Edinburgh Bikes hit and miss, depending on who you deal with.

No complaints about Alpine. If the Holburn Street shop is busy, their outlet at the Beach (in the Transition Extreme climbing wall place) may be able to help quicker.

Latest posts

Back