daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Anyone else wasted a day? :cry:

Had great intentions ..... ride .... loads to do in the garage

And what have I done .... Shuffled around, eaten and watched football while its been peeing down :roll:

Grrrrrrrr then get really anoyed with myself :evil:

daj":38khj64t said:
Anyone else wasted a day?
The internet is a great time evaporator

Been meaning to wash the bike & the car for weeks now, also got the house to tidy up, just packed the tent from a forum ride 3 months ago (I think the tent might have dried out by now...), also got the woodwork & rads throughout the house to strip & paint

The list goes on.... :oops:

Me the same... Just finished connecting the DVD with a TV (which is a one plug to be honest) and the day is gone. Winter finally came...
I even wanted to finish my lamp above the table, but it is too much for one day. Must wait :?

fit new brake pad sensor to the car yesterday, light still wasn't out so been sorting and resetting that today :roll: doing odd jobs around house etc... so yeah.....wasted! :LOL:

yep, wanted to get some gears set up and go for a ride. Got pissed off trying to set them up, then it rained, then i fell asleep.

now its 5pm - wtf?!

yep, wanted to get some gears set up and go for a ride. Got pissed off trying to set them up, then it rained, then i fell asleep.

now its 5pm - wtf?!

:LOL:

2 kids means there's never a day when I can spend any time just mooching around :(

Today though, I raced cross, which was nice....and muddy ;)

Back