Why?

Tad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Why is it that when I try to follow the links in the ebay watch threads they often don't work? I get a new window open up with

http://partners.webmasterplan.com/click.asp? yadda yadda yadda

as the URL though nothing ever happens, it just stays blank. I have to copy and paste the link into the browser for it to work. What's wrong with me? :cry:

richie-t":qic9mxr2 said:
i dont know but i know i wont be clicking THAT link!

maybe you're virused to the hilt?

WRONG.

Best know what you're talking about before making ill informed responses.

This is dealt with elsewhere on the forum.

All ebay links are automatically affiliated - this link is an example of a ebay.de affiliate link. These affiliate links keep retrobike running basically.

Can you post here an example of a non-working link? Seem ok to me.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
richie-t":3rky2yt1 said:
Calm down, no need to jump on my nuts i was only making a half hearted suggestion.

No need to be aggressive...

:LOL: it was a touch robust, sorry ;)

Problem is those links run the site - if people are put off clicking them ultimately we'll shut down.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back