Lost sales rant

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Hi guys,

Been on here a while now, and think the site is brilliant, bought loads of kit, sold loads of kit :LOL: Love it... :)

However just recently (and I am not saying its not good for the site) there seems to be a lot of newbies joining, most of which are spot on,

but I am getting really F*$ked off with persons (and you know who you are !) , PM'ing me and making all the right noises and asking the right questions about stuff I am selling, which is great and I do this myself, (understandable)

but, when I take the time answering , negotiating, and taking additional photos etc, helping as much as I can ..agreeing to the sale..
Then they just disappear and dont respond to my PM's , even though they have received them (and they are on line) it really really pi££es me off , especially when I have other more 'established' folk interested , and I have to say the items have been sold ...

Surely they should have the decency to reply back :evil:

Is this just me or have other members received the same treatment ?

Should we name and shame these... People ?

Your views/experiences would be apprecited...

Rant over.. ;)

Name and shame ;) :LOL: :LOL:

I hope you are not pi$$ed at me for not being able to give up one of me Paces for that yeti frame? :shock: :LOL: :shock:

I hope i am not in this list!!

I have to agree, and whats worse i was selling some bits and one guy told the interested party that my part was no longer for sale!!!

You can imagine my annoyance!

Si, thats what the feedback thread is for. Unless is me then sorry I must have forgotten :oops:

Back