why do girlfriends make you fat?

Strange, when I used to get new girlfriends I used to burn off more calories and get a bit fitter ;)

Only put on weight when I got married :roll:

xizang":1xvnf05y said:
Strange, when I used to get new girlfriends I used to burn off more calories and get a bit fitter ;)

Only put on weight when I got married :roll:

Yup :roll:

konahed":3pxcxjiq said:
Every time I have a girlfriend I end up putting on weight. :eek:

I find the same thing...........probably something to do with less calories bein' burnt due to the reduction in constant masturbation...............

i put on weight when i got married. proper dinners instead of me just eating any old things has made me gain the weight. that and cider :cool: oh and sitting looking at the net instead of out chasing birds(not the winged variety) :cool:

I'm kinda new on here, been keeping a quiet eye on this forum for a bit, but I just had to reply to this post!! I've recently become the new gf of a retrobike-nut, nd I am losing weight at a rate of knots!! I swear the bf has been trying to break me for the last 2 weeks, through mountain biking, squash, and various other energetic activities .....!! :LOL: .... But he hasn't quite succeeded yet!! Lol!! :p

Not all gfs have a detrimental effect on the bloke involved you know, and some bfs have a fab effect on the new girl instead!! ;)

Lollipops to all,

L x

:LOL:
I have a long term gf but still seem to swing nearly 3 stone between my max and min. Maybe i should chart it and see if there's a pattern....

Theory number one: You spend more time on dating, less on biking.
Theory number two: You spend more money on some stupid things rather than on retro bikes and parts.
Theory number three: Theory number two gets worse if you are finally married :D :D

Back