USER; BADRONALD

Bob Fossil

Old School Hero
Been trying to contact you regarding the bag I purchased from you.

Hoped it would have been here by now.

Payment cleared on the 24th October.

Could you get in touch to let me know if there is a problem?

Thanks

Both myself and clockworkgazz are also having these problems.

We have both been in touch with him regards refunds but so far nothing.

I believe Jon may have contacted him also.

Definately concerned now.

Chris.

Wasn't he the bloke in Cambridge who had a Raleigh for sale

Wonder if anyone here bought that and received it ok, know it was on the local Gumtree

Me too,bought a red flite saddle,no sign of that at all,has said he'll refund but hasnt replied to my pm :?

A lot of Cambridge people on here, wonder if anyone knows him?

I nearly bought the tops before Clockworkgazz did, at least I could have gone round and had a word in his earhole or seen if he is still in residence.

I had a bad feeling about this. Theses are the the replies I was dreading.

Is it naive to think there may be some problem with him health wise? Benefit of the doubt and all that.

No sign of him posting since mid October its all for sale stuff too.

Bollocks :? I do hope I've not been shafted. I ******* hate dishonest people.

I think it would be prudent, to have a 50 posts rule before you can advertise in the for sale section, or something similar. Even if this all turns out rosey it would be some form of insurance for the general hard working folk on here who aren't out to shaft other like minded people.

I am raging.

This is no use.

I agree with the 50 posts rule.

I, as yet, haven't sold anything – though I suspect that'll have to change in the new year as I can no longer get in the garage – I feel strongly that trust is earned and hope that when I do decide to sell, people will buy with confidence as I've been active for a reasonable time and I've purchased from others.

Obviously the 50 posts rule doesn't prevent these problems arising completely as can be seen from Konamads exploits – I guess that's the counter argument.

I hope this thread has a better ending tan the konamad fiasco.

Perhaps we should have a poll and see who's in favour of setting a number of posts before selling rule

Back