Blogging

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Hi Guys,

is any of you Blogging,..or following one (or more?)

Since 2 weeks I am following one because I entered (was invited) a contest and I kinda like the concept,..although I do not know if I would Blog myself

That's indeed a great blog,..i just browsed through it and i guess something like that would be fun to do.

I have started my own blog a few days ago,..and i know this sounds a bit strange but it is about a contest i was invited for.
It is about a denim, and 30 of the most dedicated unwashed selvage denim devotees have been asked to wear a denim for 5 months and blog this...

http://adhdno12.blogspot.com/

I am number 12 out of 30

So, what do you do, wear the same pair of jeans for 5 months? Nothing else? Are you allowed to wash them? Do you have to ride in them?

bryan555":1pu194m6 said:
So, what do you do, wear the same pair of jeans for 5 months? Nothing else? Are you allowed to wash them? Do you have to ride in them?

off-course you are allowed to wash them but this means you have no chance in willing to contest.
Dry clean is the only option.
Nobody should ever wash their Japanese selvage unwashed denim, that is a dead sin

Defiant":ntu10big said:
bryan555":ntu10big said:

off-course you are allowed to wash them but this means you have no chance in willing to contest.
Dry clean is the only option.
Nobody should ever wash their Japanese selvage unwashed denim, that is a dead sin

:oops: :oops: Sorry, not up on the Japanese Denim Scene! I'll check back at how you're getting on. Best of luck with it.

Defiant":156nqpj8 said:
That's indeed a great blog,..i just browsed through it and i guess something like that would be fun to do.

I have started my own blog a few days ago,..and i know this sounds a bit strange but it is about a contest i was invited for.
It is about a denim, and 30 of the most dedicated unwashed selvage denim devotees have been asked to wear a denim for 5 months and blog this...

http://adhdno12.blogspot.com/

I am number 12 out of 30

You're a man of strange habits Bas ;)

hahaha,..at least i know it myself ;)

I have started a blog about my bikes as well, I will post it here when I am satisfied enough about the look and content.

Back