smokers?

dirtjumper_dmr

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
following on from something i saw while i was eavesdropping on the wednesday night chat, how many of our members are smokers?
I am, not heavy maybe get through a pack of 20 a week, more if work is crap or i have a few nights out :LOL:

I gave up 9 months ago from 20+ a day

Tried one last week when on the razz and even drunk thankfully thought it was horrid and threw it away.

Has to be up there with the hardest habit to break id thought, but worth it I feel so much healthy and better for it :shock:

used to smoke 20 a day for about 12 years but gave up instantly, when i found out little'un number 1 was on her way. easiest thing i've done.

I stopped smoking 7 years ago. It isn't easy at all unless you really really want to stop. Your mind has to be set on it or you'll fail.

Tried it for a couple of days when i was half way through secondary school (23 years ago), started cause my mates were doing it and it seemed a cool thing to do while walking to school, stopped when i felt sick and threw up into a hedge which was'nt very cool :LOL:, never seen the attraction in it after that.

Back