Anybody know Camokid?

Easy_Rider

Retrobike Rider
OWMTBC Champ
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Bought some forks off Camokid back in early September, still not had them and he hasn't picked up any pm's and not posted on here since the 9th October. Anybody know him to give him a gentle kick? Getting annoyed to say the least.
Cheers,
Gav

don't know him but may be on hols or comp broke? have patience young one. then if no joy find out where he lives and kick 'im in the goolies!

I wanted to buy something off him, or swap - he has a LH XT lever and I have a RH - but he hasn't replied to either of my messages. In consequence, I would now be willing only to sell to him, not to buy.

I bought some cranks from him, he didn't pick up some pm's, it took a while but they arrived.

In his defense he did tell me he works odd hours.

Had a pm off someone to say he's just got a frame off him, he waited 3 weeks. I've waited 6 weeks!
Just that he hasn't been in touch since the 28th September and that he hasn't posted on this forum since the 9th i wondered if was still around that's all.

don't know him but may be on hols or comp broke? have patience young one. then if no joy find out where he lives and kick 'im in the goolies!

Who you calling young :D
I know where he lives, posted a cheque!

Easy_Rider":2qtxalwz said:
Had a pm off someone to say he's just got a frame off him, he waited 3 weeks. I've waited 6 weeks!
Just that he hasn't been in touch since the 28th September and that he hasn't posted on this forum since the 9th i wondered if was still around that's all.

Have you tried getting his phone number from BT? People find it easier to ignore emails rather than a nice retro phone call ;)

8lezard":25n6og7m said:
Camokid offered to buy a headset off me in August - Said he'd be sending a cheque, but it never arrived...

Did the same thing to me with a stem :?

John":3o3reovm said:
Easy_Rider":3o3reovm said:

Have you tried getting his phone number from BT? People find it easier to ignore emails rather than a nice retro phone call ;)

hehe, maybe, i'll give it another week, maybe i'll send a letter :LOL:

I was gonna buy an 18" Pace RC200 from him,agreed a price etc,asked him for his payment details,then...never heard anything else.He then advertised a 19" RC200 for sale,by which time I sent a pm to tell him I would not be dealing with him.Luckily I never paid him for anything and he never did answer any pm's or offer any explanation,don't really like to call someone on here and would prefere to give them the benefit but....Hope he comes through for you.

Back