• Maybe later.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yo-eddy

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I've been using mine for over half a year now and I'll never switch back to mechs again. The speedhub is just what I need.
Can imagine it would work very well in British mud also, so why isn't everybody using 'm :roll: :?:
A little poll is up :D
And I know you're all gonna nag about the money, but hey it's proper build, very durable and made in Germany

yo-eddy":3emesf8v said:
so why isn't everybody using 'm :roll:

'cos we haven't all won the lottery yet, £800 all in verses a couple hundred for normal stuff! I would love one but now shimano are on board there will be more adopters, more market entrants and therefore cheaper prices to come....

Are they really too expensive compared to XTR or XO? I'm sure a speedhub will last way longer also. Not sure if shimano or other are able to build a hub of this quality way cheaper then Rohloff does.... we'll wait and see
:cool:

Not period correct but yes if I had £800 spare.

And if I did have £800 spare it would go on something else :LOL:

Does look great and saw a turner or santa cruz with one recently but like the others too pricey at the moment. It'll be interesting to see what comes out the sram crank looks interesting.

kaiser":2w9ckb4v said:
Does look great and saw a turner or santa cruz with one recently but like the others too pricey at the moment. It'll be interesting to see what comes out the sram crank looks interesting.

it is mainly for freeride , will cost $800 , very heavy .

rohloff

do they have a rapidfire style shifter for it or is it still twistshift?

Latest posts

Back