STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID !!!!

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Okay,..so what did i do,..

Got home with the car,..take my Sony DSLR Alpha 700 from the passenger seat,..walk to the back of the car, put the camera on the ground,..take out the groceries,..and go inside,...and leave the camera ,.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

GONE!

and the sad part,..it included memory sticks with pictures of my daughter which i did not unload yet,..

:cry: sorry to hear that, it sucks when you lose cameras, theres nothing more personal than losing pictures youve taken.

On a similar note I had my mobile phone stolen at a gig I went to recently, pickpocketed apparantly. I cancelled the sim card, blocked the phone and had a backup of most of my numbers, however I have lost a load of fairly personal photos which I will now never get back.

(At the same gig, 20+ other people reported their phones missing ...probably 10% of the crowd one of whom was my house mate, lost property said it looks as though some one had been in and swept people pockets clean of mobiles!)

And thats without the financial loss that youve had :(

South Bound":346ifb9o said:
Hope they at least have the decency to put the cards through your door...

in the centre of Amsterdam? ,..naah,..don't expect that to happen,... :(

Then not only are they nasty thieving opportunistic gits, they are nasty thieving opportunistic gits that deserve a slow and painful death

Nope, you did not put a sign on it saying 'free to a thieving git'. I would have knocked on your door and handed it over. I judge people by my standards.

that sucks so bad... i did similar in june... went to a gig in the cavern in exeter, got wasted and left my bag with my fuji s5 dslr, xd cards, walkman phone and wallet in the venue!!! what a knob, never turned up but hey i guess it was my fault :cry:

Back