Gadget Show last night - Video content (bikes)

Yes.10 seconds behind. He only lost because he fell off. Better bike prep and he wouldn't have fallon off either.

The Gadget Show is all about promoting consumerism and pushing you to "buy the next best thing".

I really cant see them showing a £50 quid er..'retro' bike winning a comparison...

Would be funny as hell though. :LOL:

The Gadget Show is all about promoting consumerism and pushing you to "buy the next best thing".

I really cant see them showing a £50 quid er..'retro' bike winning a comparison...

Would be funny as hell though. :LOL:

to be honest i think if you had jason bradbury riding them both and not that namby pamby new guy on the trek the times would of been alot lot different.

jason was like a man possessed on a no sus old bike with basic kit.

while the other chap was coasting most of the way on his nearly £3.5k full sus top spec full bollox bike.

it really wasnt much of a test, much more of "look at this crazy ass expensive bike" segment.

jason did amazingly well considering his bike had no suspension and his rear whell was rubbing on the frame, not to mention crashing.

the guy is nuts he really must of been hammering it to only finish 10 seconds behind.

Khane":2l7h07xt said:
to be honest i think if you had jason bradbury riding them both and not that namby pamby new guy on the trek the times would of been alot lot different.

jason was like a man possessed on a no sus old bike with basic kit.

while the other chap was coasting most of the way on his nearly £3.5k full sus top spec full bollox bike.

it really wasnt much of a test, much more of "look at this crazy ass expensive bike" segment.

agree.

Good effort by Jason. You could see he has done some riding.
Bollox feature. Brought home just how much bollow other parts of show are too.
Shame we didn't get to see Suzi riding. ;)

gump":39vrxjob said:
You could see he has done some riding.

On the TV (probably edited out of the above clip) he said he used to race DH when he was younger....he did seriously go for it last night !!!

What like this?

Suzi-Perry-6_small.jpg

Back