Battlefield 2...any one for a game some time?

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ive seen a few people mention BF2 on here, and although its not the best of the BF series and I havnt played in possibly 2 years, but its fair to say I used to play a lot. Does any one fancy a game, Ive a teamspeak server we can hop on, and then mass invade a server.

i play every wednesday friday & sunday night on my clan server your all more than welcome we have a teamspeak server that your all welcome to join aswell (just keep the language clean).

wednesdays are mod night, this is an attempt to keep the game fresh until the 1.50 patch due out later this year (sometime before Xmas)

fridays are normal vehicles BF2
and
sunday is our inf only night.

ranked server IP is 85.236.101.81:17367

teamspeak IP is 85.236.100.35:18183

as i say your all more than welcome were not a serious clan we play for fun. (altho i do take it a bit too serious at times :oops: )

p.s i will enquire about not modding the server this wednesday if a few of you are interested in joining.

or you could get ahold of the mod were playing this wednesday which is BF2 apocalypse http://forum.i3d.net/modifications-bf2/ ... e-mod.html

As an ex inf player, i'll certainly be up for joining on a sunday. Although I imagine it will take me a long time to get used to it. Hopefully you have unlocks dissabled too :)

Out of interest who hosts your server? looks like an old multiplay range IP

<- Im ex Multiplay

being as its a ranked server we have very few options available to us so all weapons (that you have unlocked) are available.

clan members range in ability.

and i believe the server is hosted by multiplay (altho not 100% sure)

Ahh fair enough, my text list of servers is well out of date and they were listed on being on your box :)

I used to be lead admin for battlefield with multiplay (and EA UK on BF2's launch) and managed the Multiplay sponsored team, which did rather well until the likes of dignitas started offering our players better deals.

Im really not a stats man tbh, one of the things I hated most about BF2 was the inclusion of stats and unlocks based around the system. It was usually a good rule of thumb that the higher the stats rank of the player, the easier they were to kill.

I mostly played in unranked servers where you could do away with unlocks and play a "purer" game.

As I said, I'll certainly drop by for the sunday inf session. (although maybe not this sunday, I'm outa town.

as you can see by my stats tho ive been playing since the day of release (in the UK) and after 3 years of gaming im still only a 1st luitenant (not far off captain now) and as ive said we dont really play for points, more just for fun.

i'll speak to the lads and see if we can skip this wednesdays mod and run the server as inf only, i'm sure they wont mind as we're always looking to increase our player base (AKA new targets to shoot)

we usually kick off at about 8pm altho people start coming on TS at around 7ish

being as i have no life (freakin knee injury) i'm on the TS server 24/7 (usualy me and a couple of mates on playing some game or another)

Back