rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Claud Butler Fan
VCC Claud Butler ME
Feedback
View
Now then.....

Some of you might have seen the odd Peachy item up for grabs recently, no panic, I'm not jumping ship to another obsessional hobby, just had the cold truth thrust in front of me by my loving family....

I was asked on Thursday night; 'How many bikes do we have?... no what is a bike what isn't a bike, what bikes are yours or the kids etc etc... just how many?'

well I couldn't answer could I, not for certain....

So after digging into every corner......57 :shock:

Worked out like this;
My Sister = 1 (she's left a bike here for when visiting)
My Daughter = 2
My Wife = 3
Our Jimmy = 10
Me = 41 :facepalm:

So after some discussion regarding what we 'need' and what I would 'like' to keep we've come up with this plan to be executed over the next 3 months to move on, sell, scrap, Karma etc 25 bikes/frames.... :roll:

My wife is offering up 1, our Jimmy has offered up 4, and I've 'chosen' 20.. :|

To keep an eye on the decreasing tally, I'm going to update this header post, we've got off to a good start, 5 down & 5 up for sale/auction

Start: 57 Currently: 35

Wife 1/1 to go
Our Jimmy 1/4 to go (3 sold)
Me 1/20 to go (13 sold, 2 Karma'd, 4 scrapped)

Well, even by meagre standards I think that is a lot of bikes!
Good for you mate and family happiness trumps everything :)

Jamie

Lol... something like that!

The History Man":2fomh5q2 said:
Glad to be of service and good karma to you.

legrandefromage":2fomh5q2 said:
<waves>

I'm here to taka advantage of everything

Now then.. you two have had your freebees.... time to open those dusty wallets... :xmas-wink:

Thats some collection. Must of been hard to decide what goes. I had a cull over the summer, not on the same scale as yours, only selling 7 of my bikes. But to be honest, I feel much better for doing it, and appreciate all the more whats left. Plus the added bonus of collecting all again if I choose to do so.

Back