Party Poker popup here !!! - NOT happy

neilll

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just got a popup for Party Poker.com from here, that's a bit bad innit?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :roll: :roll:

neilll":r4nnq6d3 said:
Just got a popup for Party Poker.com from here, that's a bit bad innit?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :roll: :roll:

From retrobike? Are you joking?

Certainly no pop-up advertising implemeted on this site.

have you run any anti-spyware software lately that might be piggy-backing your browser?

Was it a pop up from a file hosting site? I know I've clicked on a picture in a thread and had popups.Activ****??? maybe?

John":216v48lq said:
From retrobike? Are you joking?

Certainly no pop-up advertising implemeted on this site.

Firefox 3.0.3 (PortableEdition)
ALL popups blocked exclusively for EVERY site on the planet, apart from RetroBike.co.uk

Nothing else running on my laptop.

I know what I'm doing....computer security is my day job ;)

I'm surprised too....

Neill

kaiser":z5vltout said:
Was it a pop up from a file hosting site? I know I've clicked on a picture in a thread and had popups.Activ****??? maybe?

Care to elaborate on that?

John":1zbmm6my said:
kaiser":1zbmm6my said:

Care to elaborate on that?

I'll try to find the thread but a bike in readers bikes had a small pic, when clicked on it linked to picture hosting site and I'm sure that a pop up for party poker came up. Though I'm doubting myself a bit now :? could have been an ebay bike , it was recently though. I'll have a look through readers bikes again see if I can find it.

I'm sure I get that loads when somebody hosts their images on flickr or photobucket etc I get pop ups.

The bike I thought it was is not the culprit I'm afraid, but I'm sure I did get a popup recently.

Latest posts

Back