Anyone like Capri's ?

jimihendrix

MacRetro Rider
Got this back from the paint shop this week, been working on it for a year and a half now, it's my fifth Capri and probably the best so far, it's a 78 3.0S in Signal Amber, quite a rare colour, it's staying fairly standard, dont see the point in messing around with it.

Still got details to finish on it like painting the window surrounds and wiper arms etc but it's driving and legal.

It's very much a toy as i dont really need a car (cycle to work), besides it would need to be as it only does about 18 miles to the gallon :LOL:

capribraesfront.jpg

capribraesrear.jpg

V6 Essex !! Had one in my old TVR make a great sound esp with triple webers!! :D

Very nice :cool:, I love all classic fords, My first car was a Fiesta 1300 Supersport which I loved. Havn't seen one for years. Would love another !

I always loved the 280 Brooklands Capri's such an understated car.

looks sweet buddy,currently rebuilding a mk1 xr2,hope it turns out half as nice as the capri.miners been a very long 14month build up so far
:D

i love capri,s
had far too many in my youth
i even stripped a rs 2600 for parts with out realising what i had :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: what a giant nob :oops: :oops:

rob
love the 3.0,s

The boy from the other side of the street was a big Capri fan. He had a neat one. Pretty much like yours, but red.

At some point he lost interest.

3 weeks ago, 15yrs later, it was dragged away. It was green allover and a tree took possession of it. Very sad.

My mate was the Capri fan, I was the Rover SD1 V8 fan - we combined one day to produce a Rover V8 Capri!

I have, in my box of stuff, a Ford/ Clarion head unit that I amd sure was specificaly for the Capri/ Cortina Mk5...?

Back