mousemat, anyone know him?

geetee61

Senior Retro Guru
Guys, been trying to contact mousemat for a few days now, hasn't replied to a few emails/PMs and was wondering if there's anyone who knows him? Is he on holiday? Bought a Kona o beam post off him a few weeks ago and the last contact I had was on fri' 26/9 to tell me that Royal Mail had returned post to him with addy' label torn off!He was supposed to resend it but I've still not received it.Any friends of his please ask him to get in touch asap. Cheers, GAZ. :?

I dont know him, but I have had a number of happy dealings with him. I dont think he checks the forum as much as some of us though.

More good dealings here too.

Last thing I'd heard from Phil was he's having to work overseas at the moment covering for a colleague who's off long term. I bought a frame off him and was more than happy to wait for a few weeks for it to co me so I wouldn't worry too much at the moment. ;)

Phil got in touch last night. He is working abroad at the moment and we're trying to find out whats happened to the post. thanks for all your help guys.GAZ. :D

Also waiting for bit's to be sent :(

But seeing people on here have spoken out about being top bloke, Willing to wait :roll:

Back