Sunday morning bliss

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Nothing like a quick blast through the local woods with the autumnal sunshine flickering through the trees to set you up for the day.
Rubbish photo....but you get the...erm..picture :LOL:
Ebaystuff116.jpg

I have man flu... im not impressed by this or anything that isnt paracetamol filled and lemon scented :(

(lucky git, id love to be out!)

And I have man flu :cry: What's going on? is it an epidenic amongst RB members? Perhaps we should have strict quarentine of parcels sent between members until it clears up ;)

if it helps make the man flu suffer,s feel better i have a bike with damaged mech and hanger and paypal have just frooze my account due to having too much money going in this year and its my bloody birthday
what a great day :evil: :evil: :evil:

yours one pissed off rob

It was a lovely day yesterday, pissed it down last night and overcast today.

The point of this weather report? Like Harry, I had a great ride this morning, but spent nearly as much time cleaning mud off the bike as I did riding it.

Ok, an exageration, but you get the point,

REKIBorter":1na30gws said:
And I have man flu :cry: What's going on? is it an epidenic amongst RB members? Perhaps we should have strict quarentine of parcels sent between members until it clears up ;)

An interesting thought, I have recieved a number of parcels from RB sources this past week....A quick warning to member: Pfennig, watch out your steerer was sent yesterday... be extra carefull to disinfect it when it arrives, it may very well have the lurgi!

Back