Butt Muncher!!!!!!!!!!!!

xizang

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I pulled up at the local garage this morning to fill up, fuel not food, and this guy pulls up with a nice shiny bike mounted on the roof.
As he's next to me I say politely while looking at the bike," Nice bike, just admiring it. It's a Scalpel isn't it?". At which point he turned to me and said rather abruptly," No it's custom made!!!!!!". Then jumped in his car and drove off.
Even though it had been de-stickered and some Red-Bull ones were put on crudely, I KNEW it was a Scalpel because of the top-tube and shock mounting and not a 'custom-made' jobby.
Technically, every bike on this site is custom made, as most of us have built our own from parts which we've collected. And I'm sure if someone asks us about our pieces of art we'd be more polite than that butt-muncher.
What a COCK :evil:

Apologies for the rant btw :roll:

Look, he put a lot of thought in to that bottle cage. That's no off the peg bike you know. It even matches colourwise.

Hay! :evil: My bikes are all custom.......I've put stickers on them too! :D

Anyhoo. If you were going to build a 'custom' bike, why make it look like a Scalpel when you could just go and by a .....ermm.....Scalpel. :? :roll:

Crell":2n353au7 said:
Look, he put a lot of thought in to that bottle cage. That's no off the peg bike you know. It even matches colourwise.

Quite right, even the red in his Red-bull stickers matched the red of his skewers :twisted:

Red Bull stickers...............ain't they actually special code for 'Butt Muncher'??

Only cyclindrical aluminium stuff with RedBull logo I will tolerate is said can of.................owt else is for punters who think they're bein' a bit rad.

If ye must sport graphics from popular leisure drinks upon your 'steed', it should be-

1) R Whites Lemonade old school road bike, which actually would look 'effing Boss!!

2) Younger's Tartan Special, get that Caledonian Drunkard Stylee goin'.........

EFF-AYY-EKK-TEE.

Lysander":173edcdt said:
If ye must sport graphics from popular leisure drinks upon your 'steed', it should be-

1) R Whites Lemonade old school road bike, which actually would look 'effing Boss!!

2) Younger's Tartan Special, get that Caledonian Drunkard Stylee goin'.........

:LOL: ...wonder if Gil can knock up some Team R Whites logos?

People like that always get it in the end!! :LOL:

The dickhead on the attached photo about 10 mins before thought it was very much beneth him to be said good morning too by dad and when advised that high spring tide was stopping tall boats going under the bridge... Given some sarky remark back!!

Dad got his camera and went and stood on the bridge!! :D :D

Attachments

• DSC_0162 (1278 x 855).jpg
    DSC_0162 (1278 x 855).jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 819
fighting0038.gif

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back