What are your experiences with TWO bikes in the garage?

mecheic

Retro Newbie
I just saw a deal on a used Gixxer and it made me stop and think...instead of flipping my Bandit this winter and losing dough on that transaction big time, why not keep the Bandit and get a used Gixxer? Nice 600 in the paper today with low k and well taken care of and they're only asking $4800!

BUT.......if I had two bikes, would one just sit all the time?

Anybody wanna share??

:LOL: Not sure what the problem is...... I’ve got 38 bikes ;)
(Admittedly I only have some of them working; 2 for the wife, 3 for my daughter, 5 for my son & 8 for me, the rest are “in the queue”) :facepalm:

***EDIT*** Ahh.... you mean bike bikes... I was half asleep when I first replied :facepalm:

Re:

One for summer best, the other for winter and commuting ?

Mike

Re:

I`d love 2 bikes but I`m not complaining with my 60s Triumph.Gixxers are great.If you dont buy it you will always have that "what if"remorse.Most of my buddies have several bikes,buy it.

Re:

I started out riding in 2008 and had only one bike (R6) which quickly got replaced for a Daytona 675 in 2009. One bike meant I was putting lots of miles and wear relative to the rest of the market. Sports bikes all seem to be low mileage. So when I swapped to a Ducati 848 in 2010 I also bought a used 09 Monster 696. It was great as now I could split mileage and use. The 848 became the sunny toy and monster was used for TT trips , pillion rides and just going out for chips. Since then both have been changed several times but I’ve kept the 2 bike garage and it works. Now run a monster 1100s and a pangale and apart from servicing it’s fine

Back