F1...its a farce!

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
OK, I don't want to start another F1 based bun fight....but jeez...just how blatantly biased is this so-called sport.
Of course I'm talking of todays penalty against LH.
That's it...I've had enough...no more F1 for me....
I'm so frigging angry :evil:

Gonna sit in a dark room for a bit now
:(

I was just thinking the same myself :evil: What a load of bollocks, its almost as if the fia are sponsered by ferrari :roll:
And after an awesome race ;)

yes , I have to admit it is turning into a joke , more than it already is .

I have said all along .... F1 is a staged circus ... Do you really think that lewis had that 20 sec problem last year that was just enough to stop him winning the championship??

Stop watching the crap and get down to your local circuits and support proper club racing ;)

I can't understand how they didn't think Lewis hadn't given any advantage gained back to Kimi. I think the appeal will be successful
Great end to the GP, spoiled afterwards by some suits :evil:

It was a shame, Lewis deserved the win, I think the stewards dont like Ron Dennis at all and seem to throw anything against him and McLaren.

F1 = Ferrari 1 anyone else, especially McLaren 0

More blatantly obvious news, the moon is not made of cream cheese & Ferrari are a bunch of whining twunts.

yeah, this sort of thing just puts me right off watching.

Makes a complete nonsense of everything - common sense and racing seems to have been long forgotten. One of the most interesting ends to a GP for aages, and this happens.

:evil:

Well you see there's this nice man called Sado-Max who was quite unjustly accused of doing very naughty things. And there's a very unpleasant man called Ron and Sado-Max suspects this Ron of having set him up over this entirely unjust accusation, so you can well imagine that he wasn't at all pleased with unpleasant Ron.

Now late last year, Sado-Max decided that the F1 race stewards weren't really very clever, and they tended to spend untold amounts of time looking at some silly rule book or other. So the man who was in charge of the stewards retired and Sado-Max thought 'I know, I'll make my personal fixer the new head of the stewards panel. After all, he's a former MEP and he has no experience in motor racing, so who could possibly be better qualified?'

So now at last we can rest assured that all of the decisions by the stewards are very clever and have Sado-Max's personal seal of approval, which is really rather a relief in these troubled times, isn't it? And that unpleasant Ron is liable to get a right whipping, I'll be bound. No, sorry it's Ron that'll be bound.

Back