Site keeps logging me out

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Wtf? Trying to support this sinking ship via thread contributions and this evening when submitting I keep hitting the login screen.

This is highly frustrating and detrimental to my love of rb.

Is there an issue? Will it be fixed soon? Don't want to waste too much more time retyping messages this evening, life's too short and I only want to help.

Usually its your cookie setting, recent topic here; viewtopic.php?f=8&t=390876

Also the site is getting bigger ads running lately so we are making the owner some money at moment :roll:

Re:

Nope, not settings. It's intermittent, and I'm using the same browser as always. Not using private browsing, no ad blocking etc.

I'm using the mobile version, which shouldn't make a real difference.

Re:

Pos site. I'm out for a while. Far too frustrating. At least there are more ads, everyone loves ads.

Thats a shame, but if no one else is having issues then it is highly likely to be at your end ;) Mobile sites are different using cookies.

Re:

Maybe others are having the same issue, they just can't post as they can't stay logged in to do so?

I've been in the web industry for well over a decade, wouldn't be posting if I'd not checked my own end first.

Re:

Still doing it for me. All cookies, cache, history cleared. Browser settings checked.

This is the only site I'm having issues with.

Maybe the old phpbb just doesn't like the latest mobile browser and os, which did get an update earlier today.

Re:

I’m fully up to date iOS wise on an iPhone 8 all good for me, I pretty much exclusively use the mobile site.

Back